WOW! When you decide in a moment of madness to launch a national health awards, you can’t help but wonder if a) anyone will enter and b) anyone will care. Well, we don’t think we needed to worry because we’ve had almost 100 entries for the UK Paleo Awards 2017!
It really demonstrates just how large the Paleo community has become in the UK and the depth and breadth of business and bloggers within it.
That so many have entered is hugely exciting and we wish all entrants the very best of luck.
So what’s next?
This month sees all entries being analysed to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the category they have entered.
Also, for any categories where over 7 entries have been received, we will shortlist those entries with the help of our judging panel.
All eligible shortlisted entrants will be announced on 30th June, and then the fun really begins!
Most* categories are decided by an equal mix of judging and public votes, so be sure to let your followers know that you’ll be needing their help.
All entrants will receive:
- an email after 30th June requesting further information (if needed) and a request for full-size samples to be provided for judging of food, drink and book categories.
- finalist badges and buttons for use within their websites and social media presence.
- shout outs on our social media presence.
Good luck everyone!
Jan @ The UK Paleo Awards
* The following categories are decided by public vote only:
International Paleo Blogger or Website of the Year
Paleo-Friendly Restaurant, Café or Delivery Service of the Year
* The following category will be decided by judging panel only:
Outstanding Contribution to the UK Paleo Community